Crafters & Vendors
Hello Vendors and Welcome to the 7th Annual Logging & Heritage Festival!
The City is looking for a fun and profitable festival for YOU! Help us make it so by joining our group of Craft Vendors on Saturday, July 8th.
Below is a list of valuable information for you to read if you want to be a part of the Fest. You will also need a Craft Vendor Application and a copy of the Vendor Tent Requirements from our Fire Chief. The only sheet I need back is a signed copy of the application and a check or money order for your required lot size. We welcome those vendors back who have worked with us before and we encourage and welcome all new craft vendors!
Hope to see you at the Fest!!
Mayor’s Assistant/Community Development Specialist
CRAFT VENDOR INFORAMTION FOR SATURDAY, JULY 8TH 2017
As a vendor you will need to provide your own tables, chairs & tent. Vendors will only be allowed in the Stephenson Island Vending area. The festival does not provide any items for your booth. The pre-marked stall will be assigned to you on a first-come, first-serve basis during check-in on Saturday morning.
- Set up on Saturday (1 Day), July 8th will start at 7:30AM-10:30AM.
- Tear down will be Saturday, July 8th at 7:00PM.
- You are NOT allowed to tear down earlier than 7:00PM.
- You will be assigned a stall. Please ONLY set up in your assigned stall.
- Cancellation policy: There are NO refunds after June 30th .
- Logging & Heritage Festival is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Vehicles and trailers will not be allowed on the festival grounds after set up time.
PARKING: Once your application is received you will be mailed a packet with your parking pass to get on Stephenson Island between 7:30AM – 10:30AM along with additional information on parking, set-up and tear down on or around Friday, June 30th. If you have not received your packet by July 5th, please contact me immediately.
Ask for Jan Kust for check-in and assignment set up in the Craft Vendor area. This will be off the parking lot on Stephenson Island -you will receive a readable map with signs marking the area. You may park in Stephenson Island parking lot only during the 7:30-10:30AM set up. You will want to bring weights for all four sides of your tent as not all sides may have a place to put a post in the ground.